Friday, April 11, 2008

Some Answers about the Utah Man

FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD-
1. Health care finance - My wife once asked me to explain what I did at work every day. I broke out the spreadsheets and she was asleep in 5 minutes. Can't say I really blame her.

2. Valet - I drove a 120k car once that was cool

3. Dishwasher at a chinese restaraunt

4. working at a movie theatre - Free movies!

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED-
1. Salt Lake City
2. Goiana, Brazil
3. Oviedo, Spain
4. Ann Arbor, MI

FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY-
1. Fred Warner
2. My boss
3. utahutes.com
4. Ngiya Desponiva ... the depsoed prince of Nigeria - "Look Toby when a disposed prince needs your help you help... He's a prince after all" - Michael Scott

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS-
1. Steak
2. Red Velvet Cake
3. tootsie rolls
4. Lettuce wraps

FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW-
1. At Wrigley watching the Cubs
2. In Rice Eccles Stadium watching the Utes
3. In the Hunstman center watching the Utes
4. Out on the Golf Course

FOUR THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO-
1. Going to Cincinatti to watch the cubs play in May
2. the summer
3. having a son old enough to play baseball
4. golfing

1 comment:

EVANS in the "D" said...

How funny we both worked at chinese restaraunts and we both hated it. You know the longest I have ever had the same job is a year and a half!